It looks as though we may get a pretty nasty snow shower tonight. They're predicting 2-4 inches for southern Boone county and 4-6 for northern Boone county. Since we're pretty much in the middle of the county, I guess we're expected to get somewhere between 2-6 inches of snow. It's a little disappointing because the school district came out last week and said that if we had no more inclement weather days then we would get out of school on May 31st instead of June 2nd this year. It doesn't really effect me too much since I'll most likely still be on maternity leave (provided baby doesn't arrive before April 21st). It does effect my maternity leave though. I can take 6 weeks off of school for maternity leave but it is unpaid after I run out of sick days. I have 14 days to use for leave so if schools lets out early then it's 2 less days I need to worry about being unpaid. Having said all that though, I really would like the day off tomorrow. I'm supposed to go to this all day professional development committee meeting and I really really dislike them. So not having to go to that would be a plus.
TLA
Monday, March 20, 2006
Posted by
Mike
at
3/20/2006 06:57:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment