Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yea, Cake!

Libby got through her first birthday party with flying colors. I'm not going to talk too much today - I've got a ton of pictures to post. It was hard trying to narrow it down for the blog!
Mommy said my Easter dress had more tulle than her wedding dress! But I think I look very pretty.


I had to share my cake with Daddy - I can't wait to dig in!


I'm showing off to Mommy how well I can eat cake! I'm such a big girl now.


I got a cool plate with my picture on it!! Don't I look fabulous?!


I love this Dora ride on toy and my bear from Build-A-Bear.


Opening presents is fun!


On the way home I took a little nap so I could play more when we got back. I just LOVE this toy! It's hard to tell from this picture but I'm laughing and swaying to the music it plays.

We all know that Miss Elisabeth enjoyed her party! On her real birthday we're going to bring cookies to her baby sitter so all her friends can help her celebrate. There will be some more pictures that day too.

Happy Easter!
TLA

2 comments:

Jana said...

These pictures are great because: a) your mom looks great, like always; b) as do you; c) Libby is so precious; and d) your happy little family is so sweet. I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Unknown said...

hey happy bday libby!