
Our cat Karl (Bubba) passed away this evening. He was 11. I'll write more about him later...it's kind of got me down. I've had him since he was 4 months old in 1997.
MK
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Bye Bye Bubba
Posted by
Mike
at
1/06/2009 08:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since Karl was our first official "grandkitty", he always held a very special place in our hearts. He was always so much fun and really did some funny things, especially when they lived in Tallahassee! What a great cat that he was, and I know that there are lots of very special memories of him that will always be remembered. We still have a hole in the screen door of our sliding door leading to the screened patio where he was put out for a couple of hours one time when he came home with Michael to visit, and our cat, Bookey was left inside. That was the only way we knew to separate them when we all went out. Apparently they met at the door and Karl wanted in. We never separated them again when he came to visit! We lost Bookey in August of 2004 at the age of 19 from cancer. Our love and prayers are with you, as a pet quickly becomes a family member and their loss is very difficult.
Mom and Dad Kosher
I'm so sorry! I hate it when animals go to heaven.:-(
Post a Comment