I feel like I've been really busy lately, but I can't really tell you anything we've been doing that makes us busier than normal. Libby is really becoming a little girl. She can follow directions and is starting to use her words when she wants something instead of just crying and pointing. The other day she was crying because she wanted to play bubbles but I was trying to get dinner started and let the dog back into the house. I told her if she was going to cry she needed to sit in the time out chair. She actually walked over to it, sat down, calmed down within a minute or two, got back up and was totally fine afterwards. I was so amazed that it actually worked! We've also started asking her how old she is and she's started answering "2" (even if she's not actually two yet...)
Libby LOVES bubbles!
What a cutie!
My mom and dad sent Libby this hat for Easter. I put it on her the right way, went to get the camera and when I came back this is how she preferred to wear it. "Hey Homies!"
TLA
Sunday, March 16, 2008
We're having so much fun
Posted by
Mike
at
3/16/2008 07:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment