Sunday, September 03, 2006

In Libby's world

I've been going to Becka's now for about 2 weeks and I really like it! There are 2 other girls, Elizabeth and Ollie, who are a little bit older than me. I play with them all day! Elizabeth gives me kisses all day long and I really like her. Becka has started putting out Halloween decorations and they really make me laugh. One is a giant Frankenstein who sings "Thriller" - he's my favorite.

This weekend Mom put together my highchair and I finally got to eat sitting in a normal spot. I also got to try oatmeal. Mom thinks it smells worse than the rice cereal but I like it better. It was the best stuff I've had yet!

Put the food right here, Mom!

Yum!!

Libby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she´s gotten so big! and still as cute as a button! :) -cassie