It's funny how much Mike talks about blogging something and then never actually does it... That's right, Honey, I'm calling you out.
WARNING: This is a post full of random thoughts.
Libby is almost 5 months old - she'll be 5 months next Tuesday the 19th. She still hasn't rolled over yet... We're not worried though. She's a very laid back kid (if you know Mike then you know where she got this from). She just seems content to look at things from whatever view she currently has. I think she might actually sit unassisted before she rolls. She will scoot around on the floor on her back though. It's a little interesting to leave her for a few minutes and come back to find her in a slightly different location and position.
At daycare there is a little girl who's 13 months old who has taken to playing with me when I drop Libby off or pick her up. She will make her way to me and reach up with her arms and say "up". She wants me to pick her up and blow raspberries on her cheek and hold her high in the air. It's sort of funny that I now have to say bye to both Libby and Elizabeth in the mornings.
Libby in her Florida State t-shirt. It says "Daddy's Little Seminole". Mike wants to take her up to the gym in this one day because the owner went to the University of Florida - they keep trying to teach her the gator chomp. Don't worry, my alma mater isn't left out. I bought her a Mizzou shirt today so she can be spirited when we go to games.
Always ready to go, even in her sleep. This kid's on the fast track!
TLA
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Blog already!
Posted by
Mike
at
9/12/2006 05:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment