Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Backyardigans

Libby's new favorite TV show is The Backyardigans. This show can always calm her or put a smile on her face. It's a computer animated cartoon about 5 friends who have very active imaginations. They pretend their backyard is any number of things from a pirate ship to a race around the world. They sing and dance a lot during the show and Lib just loves it! I actually really like it too. It's really cute. And I'm thankful that she doesn't like Barney or something else that would really annoy me after awhile.

Libby's also sick right now. She has Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. I guess it's really common for kids to get. Unfortunately, I'm sick right now too so it's just a party here at the Kosher house!

Anyway, here's some new pictures for everyone to see!



Libby and Daddy taking a little nap.



Watching The Backyardigans this morning before heading off to the doctor's office.



Libby in my FAVORITE PJ - Golden Boy.

TLA

No comments: