Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lotion Nazis

Libby and I have spent quite a bit of time at the mall lately. It's nice and cool and I can get a decent walk in while I'm there. Well, there's a Seacret Spa lotion kiosk strategically placed between Target and JCPenney, which happen to be my main attractions at the mall. The lotion girls and guys stand on either side of the kiosk and hold out the tubes of lotion like they are gold and ask "Lotion?". I always say no because I know I am not going to buy their products. Well, now they have the lotion freaks asking "Can I ask you a question?" after you say no to a sample of lotion. They want to know if you keep your nails natural, although I'm not sure why because I always say that I'm not interested. Now after all that explaining... I really want to be much ruder than that to the lotion people because EVERY time I walk by I get harassed and what's worse is that now there are TWO Seacret Spa kiosks in the same mall!!! So, if I walk from one end of the mall 2 times (which is pretty normal for me) I get harassed EIGHT times!! I would love to ask them how much money they make to harass me. Or another one I daydream about is to tell them that if I was in fact interested, I would stop and ask them about the product instead of them stopping me to tell me about it. Make sense? I think so.

TLA

No comments: