Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The eve of going back to work

I have to return to work tomorrow after almost 4 months off with Libby. It's a little bittersweet for me. I'm excited to return to work for several reasons but I'm also a little bummed that I might miss a few things with Libby. She hasn't quite figured out how to roll over yet and I'm sure she'll figure it out at daycare. I don't want to miss that or anything else.

On our last "free" day of summer we went to the pool and took a great nap together. We usually go to an indoor pool and she loves it. Today we went to an outdoor pool and she wasn't as happy. The water was really cold and she didn't want anything to do with it (luckily the baby area is only 1 foot deep so she didn't have to get it at all). She also had to wear a hat there which upset her quite a bit. But she did seem to enjoy the rest of the day with me.



Here's a picture of her today. She kept glancing over her shoulder at the TV while I was trying to take it. I never did get her full attention.

TLA

No comments: