Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Sneaky Chef


This book is great! Libby is in a phase where she doesn't want to eat ANY veggies. Is that a phase or is that just being 2? Anyway, this cookbook has lots of different recipes that have added veggies to kid friendly foods. Mike and I ate the mac and cheese the other day with Libby and it was BETTER than regular mac and cheese. It was actually kinda sweet. Now, I still think the best way to get kids to eat veggies and appreciate them is to offer them veggies at meals. But at least while Libby is throwing her veggies back at me, I will know she is getting some!

TLA

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I have Deceptively Delicious (same concept) and love it. John's pretty good about veggies (except broccoli), but I figure getting in a little extra can't hurt. I didn't tell Mike when I made tacos with carrot puree in them and he loved them. :)