Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm on a roll

I've been quite productive today while Libby was at daycare. I got dinner ready to cook (all I have to do it heat it up). I went to school and put up a bulletin board. I got an allergy shot. I fixed our broken garbage disposal. Mike broke it while I was in KC and I got online and diagnosed the problem, went to Home Depot and got the took I needed, came home and fixed it! I also changed the background of the blog. And, hey! I've blogged 3 days in a row! Go me!

I'm obsessed with trying to fix up Libby's hair. It's all because of a blog I saw on another friends blog - Hair Today. After I picked her up from daycare today I tried another version of yesterday's with more elastic bands. I think it's cute and makes my baby look like a little girl. I think her hair is still too fine and short for braids so this will have to do.






This is what happens at our house when Libby says she wants to use the potty. It's really just her excuse to run around the house without pants on. In this picture I'm reading her a potty book to try to entice her to sit on hers with little luck.

No comments: