Last night Libby was playing with her play kitchen and she was pulling on it knocking it into the wall. It seemed like she was trying to pull it over. I told her to stop and moved one of her hands off of the kitchen. I think she thought I was telling her she couldn't play at all though. She stood there with her back to us and her arms at her side and cried! I wish I could have gotten it on video. It was so cute and funny! I felt a little bit bad for laughing at her but she didn't see us doing that. When she turned around we were all business again.
This week we really started to notice that Lib is turning more and more into a toddler and is less an infant. She is walking almost exclusively. She is throwing more and more tantrums. She is eating more grownup food. She has started saying her own name but calls herself "Bibby". We've heard her walking around say "Bibby blah blah blah blah." more than once.
We loved this picture. What you can't see is that she has a snack in her lap while she's watching The Backyardigans. The other thing that we think is pretty funny is that she has some CRAZY hair in this picture but all the time! We joke that she has a bad toupee or comb over or something. It curls in the back but is straight in the front. She also has about 3 cowlicks on the back of her head.
Libby loves spaghetti. When she eats something she likes she says "MMMMM".
TLA
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Libby's Rug
Posted by
Mike
at
8/04/2007 08:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment