Today was my last summer day with Libby before work starts. We went by school this morning to pick up some paperwork that I wanted to look at before tomorrow morning. While we were there, Libby did something she LOVES to do - she closed a bunch of doors. One of which was locked and she locked herself into my principal's office while he was not in there. Needless to say, this was a little scary for mom. I had one of the secretaries track down the custodian to open the door all while I'm trying to keep her entertained through the window in the door. I did not want her to go around the office and mess anything up! She got a little scared when the custodian walked up to the door to unlock it though - I think because she doesn't know him.
This is something new she has been doing with her pacifiers. It looks like a gas mask to me.
TLA
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Doors are fun
Posted by
Mike
at
8/15/2007 03:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment