We have yet another snow day this year. That makes 5 and the school district only builds 4 into the calendar. That means we get to go to school one day longer this year than our calendar says... yea... I'm jumping for joy.... We were supposed to get out of school June 5th and now it's June 6th. Let's hope we don't have too many more snow days because Mike and I are going on vacation June 11th and we can't change it. I'm also just very sick and tired of snow. We have had some type of white stuff (either snow or ice) on the ground in some location throughout the city since December 1st.
TLA
Anyway, here's some pictures taken today while we were being lazy in our PJs.


You can't really tell from this picture, but Libby's squealing with delight.
And here she's trying to get Earl's tail.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
SNOW DAY... again
Posted by
Mike
at
2/13/2007 11:59:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment