Thursday, February 08, 2007

It Can't Be...

That's right, Mike's blogging again. I know, I'm sure that no one's missed me, particularly since we've (the Royal We...really just Tricia) have posted Libby pictures/videos and that's the best part of the blog, but I was getting some signals that I was going to be called out in the blog pretty soon for not writing more, so...here I am again.

Even though it's been since January 14th since I've blogged, I can't say that I've got a lot to say. I think I'm just going to do a couple of disjointed, non-related paragraphs to get back into the swing of things.

I went out of town 2 weeks ago for a night. I didn't even pack a bag during the time that Libby was awake. The only clue that I was leaving was that I told Tricia that I was going to leave after we put Libby to bed. Well, Lib must've understood that and she did not want to go to sleep at all that night. After that she woke up quite a few times during the night. It's funny how she knew that I was gone, even though there really were no outward signs that I was leaving. I'm heading out of town for a longer trip at the end of the month, so I just hope that she's not like this again, for Tricia's sake.

Earl's gotten really annoying with his neediness to go outside. He knows when we say "Earl, wanna go out?" that it's time for him to head to the backyard. It's gotten to the point where as soon as we say "Earl, wanna" he gets all nutty and crazy and runs to the back door. We thought it would be funny for us (and to see his reaction) if we varied up what we say to him before he goes outside. So far, some of the ones we've used:
- "wanna play the feud?" ala Family Feud
- "wanna write a best-seller?"
- "wanna jump?"
Any other ideas to trick him?

Hopefully it won't be another 3 weeks before I blog again...

MK

No comments: