Monday, May 15, 2006

Is that a smile we see?

Libby has started to show us the first glimpse of a social smile. She has just a few times very quickly smiled in what we think is a response to something we've done or said to her. It is really very cute to watch her smile when she's awake. So far most of her smiles have been during her sleepy states.

Last week Libby and I had one really bad day and I couldn't figure out what was upsetting her. Finally it occurred to me that she has a pretty nasty case of diaper rash and she was hurting from it. Everything says to try to let their little bottoms air out if possible but we don't trust our little girl when she's nakie. So we wrapped her in a warm towel and put her in her bathtub for about 10 minutes to let her air out. We thought she looked pretty funny and cute like that so here are a few pictures. The back of that toy has a mirror on it and Libbers just loves to look at herself!



I know it's been a long time since you've heard from my better half... I think I will have to guilt him into blogging. Maybe he'll blog about our white trash laptop or the people who live a few neighborhoods away who are Revolutionary War pirates...

TLA

No comments: