Sunday, February 20, 2011

Very Disappointing

My Uncle Bob turned 80 this weekend and my cousins had a big birthday celebration planned for him. We were all supposed to go down and surprise him. We woke up on Saturday morning and as we were getting ready to go my GI issues hit yet again. I was not able to stand up let alone get on a plane. So I sent everyone on without me. I am so disappointed that I couldn't make it. I'm more upset that I don't know what's causing me so much trouble. I called and talked to the doctor oncall from my doctor's office yesterday. He said that from what I was telling him that I don't have a gluten problem (he hasn't seen my labs though). He thinks I have a gallbladder issue and is going to get me scheduled to have an ultrasound done on it. I sure hope that this will provide me with some answers. My GI issues are getting worse and worse. I seem to have a major episode every 7-14 days. They are so bad that I can hardly stand up let alone work or take care of children. Because of these problems I missed out on seeing almost all of my cousins on my dad's side of the family. I have not seen some of them in many years. I have not even met a few of their kids that were there. I never know when the next opportunity to see everyone will be and that makes it hard to miss out. I'm glad that they at least got to see my girls. I know everyone was looking forward to seeing/meeting them.

No comments: