Libby has never been one to like drinking juice. She's always wanted milk or water but never juice. Well, her preschool takes pictures of the kids at various activities throughout the year and we saw this picture where she clearly has a juice box sitting in front of her.
So we asked her about this juice box without showing her the picture.
Mike: Libby, do you drink juice at school?
Libby: No
Mike: We saw a picture of you with a juice box.
Total silence for about 30 seconds
Libby: I need to see it.
She didn't deny the juice box issue again but didn't say that she drank them either. Then I asked her teacher about it and she does in fact drink juice at school and even asks for seconds of juice at snack time. I just can't believe it. It feels like she's leading a double life at school. :)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Juice Drinker?
Posted by
Mike
at
7/30/2009 10:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious.
Post a Comment