Sunday, February 15, 2009

Um... No Thank You

Libby's politeness has taken off. She's been saying, "Um... no thank you" repeatedly all weekend. It's really funny but sometimes she uses it incorrectly. For example, she thinks that our cat Zeb is actually 2 cats. She thinks we have a cat named Zeb Zeb and one named Zebby. Yesterday I was trying to tell her that both names are for the same cat, just like I am Mom or Mommy. She said, "Um... no thank you." She also tries to use it to get out of things. When we told her it was time for bed she said, "Um... no thank you." Like that would keep her from having to go to bed!

Last night at church she was pretty funny too. I took her to the bathroom at one point and she pointed at my belly and said, "That's my baby sister." I said she was right and then she told me, "Mommy, your belly is getting really big!" Gee thanks Libby. She's also been teling us thank you when we help her. It's actually "Thank you for helping me." She's just been very cute and sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious!