Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weird...

I told myself that I'm not going to blog too much about this pregnancy - mostly because we have much more entertaining stuff to blog about with Libby running around - but I have to say that compared to last time, I already feel WAY more pregnant. I'm right at 4 weeks - seems like nothing but I swear I feel weeks ahead of this same time than with Libby. I tried to workout on Friday night and I'm still hurting from it. I called the nurse hotline to ask about it and they said I probably strained my round ligament (it holds up the uterus for those of you who don't know). WHAT?! ALREADY!? How can that be? Seriously, that didn't hurt until the last few months with Libby. This is crazy. Not to mention that picking Libby up is just horribly difficult already. I'm predicting that this will be a LONG school year.

1 comment:

Babbel Family said...

I should have warned you about that. After your first it is a totally different ballgame. You show faster, hurt more and it lasts longer.