Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Libby had a wonderful Christmas this year. She got so many presents that we don't know where to put them. She still doesn't really understand the whole concept of Christmas and is even afraid of Santa Claus but she still enjoyed herself.


I really liked this picture because as you will see below there is a similar picture of me around Libby's age sitting on the very same steps.


When my mom took the picture of Libby and I on the steps the other day this was not the picture of me that I had in mind. I can think of another picture in which I am walking down the stairs instead of sitting but this was the only one I could find at my house. Mom and Dad must have the other one. I was about a year old in this picture - a little younger than Libby.


Libby wooed us with her musical talent. She loved the attention at the piano.


Here is Libby on her new rocking horse or "see" as she calls it. She loves it.


Playing with a new puzzle.


Libby loves this teapot and is such a girly-girl. It came with a ring and bracelets that she likes to put on and admire while drinking her pretend tea.


I think this was her favorite Christmas present. She won't let anyone else play with her new baby or push the stroller. I think she made 1000 laps around my parents house with the baby and stroller before we left.


I had a sit and spin like this and LOVED it. Libby is still figuring out how to use it but is very interested in the idea.

TLA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, seems like Sit-'n'-Spins and rocking horses were all the rage for little girls this year!