Monday, September 03, 2007

Technical difficulties

Yesterday we went to visit my family for the day and also stopped by to see some friends of mine from High School. Too bad Libby didn't really want to socialize. She was friendly and fun at Mom and Dad's house but was not in a good mood at my friend's house. I'm sorry to all my friends that you had to see her acting like that! I hope next time we see you that she'll be on better behavior.

We're having technical difficulties with our camera. Our computer has stopped recognizing it when we plug it in to upload pictures. The camera is pretty much shot now anyway. It will hardly hold a charge and now this. Looks like it's time for a new one. I have a birthday coming up if anyone wants to get me one (hint hint). So for now, we won't be uploading any new pictures of Libby.

TLA

No comments: