Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend in the Lou

We went to St. Louis for my grandma's visitation and funeral and stayed to spend some time with one of my aunts who was in town with her grandson.

While we were in we also spent some time visiting old friends and neighbors. We stopped at one of my friend's parent's house (she wasn't there) to show off Miss Libby and they of course LOVED her! Next stop was to my best friend from elementary school's house. We saw her, her parents, and her sister who is also named Libby. We didn't name our Libby after her but she is how and why I loved the name in the first place.




















Libby in the pool. She's unhappy because she doesn't like that hat. It slides down and covers her eyes at times.






















Karl discovered Libby's big girl carseat this weekend too.

TLA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that carseat print. It is good to know that there is baby gear out there that is not covered in Winnie the Pooh or creepy circus clowns. You know, in case I ever need one.

Mike said...

Jana - I see your creepy circus clowns...ugh. I don't think I could allow my little girl to sit on those! But Pooh...he's a classic!

Mike

Anonymous said...

But Pooh is on EVERYTHING. It is insane how much Pooh stuff you can buy for your Pooh-themed house.

Also, when are you guys coming to Chicago? I need to meet this child.

Mike said...

Maybe you should come visit us!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Point taken. Maybe during winter break?